Friday, December 11, 2009

The Black List

It's that time of year, when unproduced scripts get to shine. The full black list hasn't been released yet, to my knowledge (but I'll post when it does). But here's the top ten scripts on the list.


I'm really excited for The Social Network -- though I was before it made the list. Cedar Rapids and Desperados will also be really cool, I think, if they do get released. Because really, who doesn't love something with the description "The Hangover meets the Sweetest Thing?" Two silly, amazingly fun movies come together? Gotta be good.

Anyway, congrats to the writers who made the list this year. As always, this list inspires me to work harder on my own projects so that someday, I can see my name on that list as well. Not that it's the be all and end all of everything, but it's good to have goals.

UPDATE: Nikki Finke has posted the complete roster of the black list. View it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment